You must mark all changes as seen in order to inform SMASHDOCs that you have taken notice of the changes to the content. This way they will no longer be shown to you as new items.
Articles in this section
- Inserting Comments
- What is the difference between a draft document and a document shared for review?
- List of Links
- List of Footnotes
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- How can I influence the display in the different lists?
- Setting More/Less Outline Levels in the Table of Contents
- Exporting the Table of Contents
- Where do I find the table of contents?