A cross-reference is a link from one section to another. This can be a numbered heading, an image or a table.
Articles in this section
- Inserting Comments
- What is the difference between a draft document and a document shared for review?
- List of Links
- List of Footnotes
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- How can I influence the display in the different lists?
- Setting More/Less Outline Levels in the Table of Contents
- Exporting the Table of Contents
- Where do I find the table of contents?