SMASHDOCs is primarily a tool for creating and adjusting content for a document. The design does not play a role here but is first relevant when the document is, for example, exported as a Word file.
Articles in this section
- Inserting Comments
- What is the difference between a draft document and a document shared for review?
- List of Links
- List of Footnotes
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- How can I influence the display in the different lists?
- Setting More/Less Outline Levels in the Table of Contents
- Exporting the Table of Contents
- Where do I find the table of contents?